I HAVE DEVELOPED THIS COURSE IN AN UNPRECEDENTED FORM. ALL EXERCISES AFTER THEY ARE DONE ARE IN EFFECT “PROFESSIONAL DATABASE” BUILT LITERALLY STEP BY STEP. IT IS FIRST ONLINE COURSE IN POLAND AFTER WHICH YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOU WILL RECEIVE A PROFESSIONAL DATABASE !!!
Thanks to this formula, you are able to build an Ms SQL database „following pattern” for every system, what you need only!
Aim of this course is to learn programming professional databases in Ms SQL Server from scratch to advanced solutions that are used in production databases in many very large companies. After processing it, you will receive a professional database, thanks to which you will be able to build a “on pattern” Ms SQL database for any system you need.
This course is aimed at people who want to learn how to program professional databases literally step by step, starting from initial description of database functioning, through issues related to legal conditions and database requirements, and then by designing database structures including data modeling.
Training consists of modules that contain a substantive part in form of technical documentation, a practical part based on ready-made files and SQL scripts attached to the course, containing detailed comments and descriptions that help to quickly and easily understand all code blocks and exercises to performed that are preceded by patterns made by me and containing my tips.
• Field of professional database.
• Initial description of database functioning environment.
• Describeing functioning of database.
• Detailed definition of database functions.
• Legal conditions of database.
• Specifying database requirements.
• Design of database structures as well as database schema and diagram.
• Data modeling.
• Use case diagram.
• Activity diagram.
• Entity relationship diagram.
• Physical data model.
• Create database and tables, primary keys.
• Foreign keys and indexes.
• Creation of a database and tables with logs.
• Data dictionaries and log analysis.
• Procedures for performing data operations.
• Insertion of sample data.
• Dynamic data search, injection.
• Other procedures for handling processes taking place in database.
• Additional functions supporting work of end user of database
• Methods of searching for objects in SSMS.
• Full-text search.
• Automatic database backup.
• Additional exercises to do + tips.
After completing this course, you will learn to build professional databases from scratch to advanced solutions. You will gain knowledge that allows you to freely describe functioning of databases, define legal conditions and database requirements. You will be able to design database structures including data modeling.